Bank of India Recruitment,2010-2011
Post – vacancies – Scale
Clerk – 70 posts – Rs.7200-19300
General Banking Officers (Scale I) – 100 posts – Rs.14500 – 25700
General Banking Officers (Scale II) – 20 posts – Rs.19400 – 28100
This special recruitment project 2010-2011 from Bank of India is only for vacancies in North East states –
Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Mizoram, Sikkim & Tripura.
Although candidates from other states can also apply, initial posting would be at above places only.
Dates : Online applications from – 15.12.2010 to 3.01.2011
Written test – 6.03.2011 [Officers] & 13.3.2011 [Clerks]
Eligibility: The minimum qualifications for Scale I officers,
* Should be 21 – 30yrs of age, as on 30.11.2010
* 60% marks aggregate in Graduation (UG) from a recog. university
* Age of 18 – 28yrs, as on 30.11.2010
* Pass in degree OR 50% aggregate in HSC/ XII std. exam
* Certificate in computer awareness from a training institute is required (not necessary for those computer subject in degree)
* Must have knowledge of local language of the state applying for.
Selection: There is Written test for both Officer & Clerk posts comprising of Objective and Descriptive type.While negative mark of 0.25 would be given for each wrong answer in objective test(only for officers), the minimum qualifying mark is 40. The performance in test & interview would be considered in preparing the final merit list.
Fees [No Fee for SC/ST]: Rs.400(officer) & Rs.250(clerk) has to be paid at any Bank of India branches with the given challan by Jan 3, 2011.Candidates can apply to both posts by submitting separate fees/application.After payment, application has to be sent online through www.bankofindia.com