Dena Bank has announced recruitment of 452 Officers out of which 100 posts for Probationary Officers & 258 Manager posts.
Candidates are required to apply on-line through Bank’s web sitewww.denabank.com. (Where full advertisement is available) No other means/modes ofapplication will be accepted.
- Dy. General Manager (Integrated Treasury) (TEG SC-VI) : 01 post
- Dy. General Manager (Risk Management) (TEG SC-VI) : 01 post
- Assistant General Manager (International Division) ( SMG SC-V) : 01 post
- Assistant General Manager (Risk Management) ( SMG SC-V) : 01 post
- Senior Manager (Treasury – Domestic/ Forex) ( MMG SC-III) : 02 posts
- Senior Manager (Credit/ FA) ( MMG SC-III) : 08 posts
- Senior Manager (Personnel/ HRD) ( MMG SC-III) : 02 posts
- Manager (Dealer – Forex/ Domestic) ( MMG SC-II) : 06 posts
- Manager (Risk Management) ( MMG SC-II) : 03 posts
- Manager (IFRS) ( MMG SC-II) : 03 posts
- Manager (Credit/FA) ( MMG SC-II) : 06 posts
- Manager (Personnel/ HRD) ( MMG SC-II) : 05 posts
- Manager (Legal) ( MMG SC-II) : 20 posts
- Security Officer ( MMG SC-II) : 06 posts
- Manager (Banking Operations) ( MMG SC-II) : 258 posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Official Language Officer) ( JMG SC-I) : 07 posts
- Officer (Forex) (JMG SC-I) : 06 posts
- Officer (Credit/FA) (JMG SC-I) : 06 posts
- Agriculture Officer (JMG SC-I) : 10 posts
- Probationary Officer (JMG Scale-I) : 100 posts
- Clerk : 250 posts
Eligibility for Probationary Officer:
* Should be 21 – 30yrs of age as on 1.12.2010
* 55% in Degree or Diploma in banking & finance OR 55% in PG degree/diploma (2yr course), as on 1.12.2010
* Certificate in computer operations (MS-Office,Internet/Email) is necessary (not required for those with computer subject in UG/PG degree)
|Probationary Officers||Specialist Officers|
|Examination Centre||Centre Code||Examination Centre||Centre Code|
Selection: There is Written test & Interview for PO`s in this Dena bank recruitment project.While the total marks would be 300 for PO, it is 400 for other officer posts.It is also necessary to score minimum 40% in written test to qualify for Interview.
Application: The fees of Rs.400 (Gen/OBC/EXS) & Rs.50(SC/ST) must be paid using the payment challan, at any Dena bank branch or by NEFT from any bank before 28.12.2010.Candidates have to apply online through www.denabank.com only, quoting payment details & other relevant details.
Pay Scale: Rs.14500 – 25700
NOTE : Candidates need not send the Print out of the Computer Generated Online Application after submitting the application online. However, they are advised to take a Print-Out of the same and retain the same for future reference and required to produce the same at the time of Interview.
Candidates need not send the Print out of the Computer Generated Online Applicationafter submitting the application online. However, they are advised to take a Print-Out of the same andretain the same for future reference and required to produce the same at the time of Interview.
Important Dates :
- Start date of Onlie submission fo application : 07/12/2010
- Last date of Online Registration : 03/01/2011 for Clerk and 28/12/2010 for Probationary Officers and Officers
- Date of Written Examination : 06/03/2011 for Clerk and 27/02/2011 for Probationary Officers and 20/02/2011 for Specialist Officers
Please visit Recruitment section of Dena Bank at http://www.denabank.com/
Download the Advertisement Details : Dena Bank Recruitment
Incase of any Problem in NEFT Transaction of Fees, Just Ask it Here.
Check for Previous Year Paper of Dena Bank : Here