IIFT 2010 Exam was conducted on 28th of Nov For admission to Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, a reputed B-School in India.
According to feedback of candidates appeared in exam IIFT 2010 was average if compare with previous year Question paper.
• Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation (35 marks) – 35 questions
• Quantitative Ability (30 marks) – 30 questions
• General Awareness (12 marks) – 30 questions
• English (23 marks) – 40 questions
o Part–1 (10.5 marks) RC – 15 questions
o Part–2 (12.5 marks) EU – 25 questions
???? Total (100 marks) – 135 questions
• Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation (35 marks) – 35 questions• Quantitative Ability (30 marks) – 30 questions• General Awareness (12 marks) – 30 questions• English (23 marks) – 40 questionso Part–1 (10.5 marks) RC – 15 questionso Part–2 (12.5 marks) EU – 25 questions???? Total (100 marks) – 135 questions
Last year there were 122 questions and four sections and toughest sections were Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation. This time also the DI was little tough. Quantitative Aptitude was good (you may say average Type).
General Awareness was little tougher this this time. The overall difficulty level of the English section was higher as compared to the previous year.
About sectional cut-off : Last year instructions on the Question Paper mentioned clearly “sectional cutoff”. There was no such instruction this time.
According To Some MBA Admission Test Coaching Institute the expected Cut-off for IIFT 2010 will be :
The overall cut-off for getting a call from IIFT Delhi should be around 30 marks.
If you have appeared in the Exam, Share your thought and performance here.
Check the Answer Key For IIFT 2010 : IIFT 2010 Answer key