The IDBI Bank invites applications from the Eligible Candidates for the following posts to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches :
Executive (On Contract)
- Number of vacancies : 700 (SC-105, ST-53, OBC-189, PWD-21)
- Maximum Age (years) as on Cut-off date (November 30, 2010) : 25 Years
- Graduate from a recognized university with 55% marks in aggregate* for applicants belonging to General , OBC and PWD (General and OBC) categories
- Graduate from a recognized university with 50% marks in aggregate* for applicants belonging to the SC, the ST and PWD (SC and ST) categories
- 12,000 per month in the first year,
- 13,500 per month in the second year and
- 15,000 per month in the third year of service.
Important Date Details
Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age and Educational Qualification)
November 30, 2010 Opening and closing of payment Gateway December 1-15, 2010
Opening and closing of gateway for submission of on-line application.
December 2-16, 2010 For the latest News updates, follow Sorapedia on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel
Date of Pre-recruitment training for the SC and the ST applicants at all centers.
January 17-22, 2011 Date of Written Test at all centers January 23, 2011
Rs.75 (Rupees Seventy-five only) towards postal charges is payable by the applicants belonging to the SC or the ST or Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen categories and Rs. 400 (Rupees Four hundred only) towards application fee and postal charges by all other categories (i.e. General andOBC). Applicants are required to make payment of the fee in cash at any of the branches of IDBI Bank Ltd.(IDBI) or State Bank of India (SBI). Applicants may download the challans and approach the respective bank for making payments.
Applications shall be submitted by the on-line mode only
For more information and to Apply online CLICK HERE