HOW TO APPLY for application towards POST GRADUATE TEACHER for the year 2011-12 in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
a) Candidates are required to apply On-Line through this website. No other means/ mode of submission of application will be accepted under any circumstances.
b) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. KVS will send provisional admit card for Written Test for Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview or any other important communication through the registered e-mail ID. Further, the candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from KVS. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/ of any other person.
c) Before you start filling up the On-line application, make sure the following details/documents are readily available with you :
i. A scanned image file (preferably a ‘jpg’ file) of your Passport size photograph and signature.
ii. Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Challan, if applicable.
iii. Academic qualification as per eligibility criteria.
d) Applicants are first required to go to this website.
e) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification titled “RECRUITMENT OF POST GRADUATE TEACHERS FOR THE YEAR 2011-12”.
f) Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
g) Candidate has to fill in the details in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible own handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
h) Go to the nearest Indian Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay in Cash the appropriate Application Fee/postage in CBS Account No 405046333 in the name & style of “RECRUITMENT OF POST GRADUATE TEACHERS FOR THE YEAR 2011-12 IN KVS”.
i) Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (i) Bank Name, Branch Address & Code Number, (ii) Journal Number, (iii) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
j) Candidates are now ready to Apply On-Line by re-visiting the KVS’s website and going to the option “Click here to Apply On-Line” under ” RECRUITMENT OF POST GRADUATE TEACHERS FOR THE YEAR 2011-12 IN KVS” to open up the appropriate On-Line Application Format.
k) Carefully fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan in the On-Line Application Form at the appropriate places.
l) Fill in all other required information. Ensure that all Bio-data details are correctly filled in.
m) After applying on-line, the candidate should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it along with Registration Number & Password safely for future reference.
n) After print out of the System Generated On-line Application Form, applicants are required to send the following documents:
- The System Generated On-line Application Form duly signed, on bottom of each page.
- Those applicants who are unable to upload their photo and signature while filling the online application, they are required to paste 2 recent passport size photograph (size 35 x 45 mm) facing camera out of which one duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and one without attestation in the box provided in the application form and put signatures at the appropriate places on the application form.
- Original counterfoil of the fee Payment Challan, if applicable.
- Photocopies of all the educational qualifications, academic and professional, mark-sheets for all the years, degree/ diploma certificates starting from Senior Secondary/ Intermediate to highest academic/ professional qualification, class X certificate for proof of date of birth, Caste/ Category, sub-category certificates issued by the competent authority, Certificates in claim of CCA, achievements/ distinction in Sports, Literary activities, Scouts & Guides, NCC, NSS etc.,. Form of Undertaking to be furnished by Armed Forces personnel applying for Civil Posts under Ex-Servicemen category, experience certificates etc. duly tagged with application together.
- One self addressed and self stamped Post Card by affixing postage stamp worth of 6/-
- o) In case the Computer Generated Application Printout, along with original payment challan/ Certificates, is not received at the designated Post Box, the online registration will not be valid.
p) All the said document must be sent by ordinary post since applications sent by Regd. Post/ Speed Post/Courier are not accepted at Post Box address by the last date indicated above. The KVS will not be responsible for applications sent at any other address (including KVS office) or sent by hand or otherwise. Candidates are advised to send the application well in advance to avoid any postal delay, in such a manner that the same reaches before the stipulated date for receipt of application.
q) There is provision to modify the submitted on-line application only for 3 times. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in on-line application, if any. However, after the last date, no modification will be permitted.
r) Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application.
s) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on the KVS’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
t) The KVS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the KVS.
u) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
v) Candidates serving in Govt/Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings are advised to submit their original computer generated application form and original cash deposit receipt in advance and submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
w) Mere issue of Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the KVS. The Sangathan will make preliminary scrutiny of all the applications to determine eligibility of candidate before the Written Tests. However, in case even at the time of preliminary scrutiny, a candidate is allowed to appear at the written examination or even if, called for the interview and such candidate does not fulfill any of the laid down selection criteria, his/her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled even after giving letter of appointment. Therefore, before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this advertisement. His/ her candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility being verified again after the test and/ or interview.
x). The decision of the Sangathan about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of the applicant shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
|How To Apply For KV Recruitment Online||Examination Fee And Mode Of Payment||Pay In Slip Download|