The Executive Fellow Programme in Management is a non-residential doctoral programme designed to cater to the scholarly needs of working business executives. It prepares executives for careers in management teaching and research, as well as in management practice, consulting and development.
The programme consists of two phases. The first phase of the programme consists of course work involving completion of a series of FPM-level courses followed by a Comprehensive Examination. The second phase of the programme consists of Thesis work involving preparation of a Thesis Proposal, Thesis development, and its examination. In all, the programme is expected to take between 4 and 5 years to complete. .
The institute currently offers the Executive Fellow Programme in the following knowledge domains:
- Business Communications
- Human Behaviour & Organisational Development
- Information Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Public Systems & Governance
|Admission Procedure for the FPM & EFPM Programmes
FPM / EFPM Eligibility Criteria
For the latest News updates, follow Sorapedia on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel
2. Five year integrated Masters Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent (OR)
3. A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 60%marks or equivalent grade point average (OR)
4. 4 years / 8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech./B. Arch. etc.) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average. Those appearing for their final examinations in the respective disciplines can also apply.
5. For EFPM, a minimum of 10 years of managerial / executive work experience is required. The minimum age for the EFPM candidate is 35 years as on 31st January 2011.
Applicants can also apply and make the payment online. The last date of receipt of filled in Application form at MDI is 31st January 2011 by 5.00 PM and online application 31st January 2011 by 12.00 Midnight.