1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in from 28/09/2010 to 25/10/2010.
2. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
3. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- a) Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for atleast one year.
- b) Pay in Slip for Rs.500/- as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates. Rs.100/- as processing fee for SC/ST/ PH/Departmental candidates. The Pay-in-Slip is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- c) Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
- d) Candidates applying for both MT (Tech.) and MT (Admn.) should register separately with application /processing fee.
4. After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
2. Closing date for submitting applications through website 25.10.2010
3. Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination 15.11.2010