Join in SAIL as Management Trainees (Technical)– 450 or Management Trainee (Administration ) -75
1. Starting date for submitting applications through website 28.09.2010
2. Closing date for submitting applications through website 25.10.2010
3. Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination 15.11.2010
Upper Age : 30 years as on 1.9.2010, i.e., not born earlier than 1.9.1980
For MT (Tech) : The SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates having Engineering Degree in the required disciplines with 55% marks shall be eligible to apply
i) For MT(Technical) – In the Forenoon session
ii) For MT(Administration) – In the Afternoon session
Candidates can apply and compete for both or either of the above stated posts, subjectto their fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed for each. Those interested in competing for both the posts will have to apply separately for each of the post with requisite fee and also will be required to appear in the tests in both the sessions at the same centre.
Candidates selected as Management Trainees will be placed on training for one year. The Management Trainees (Technical) will be registered as Apprentices under the provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one year.
The Management Trainees will be offered Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the pay scale of Rs.20600-3%-46500 (E-1). On successful completion of training the Management Trainees will be designated as Junior Managers in the same scale of pay.
Besides Basic Pay, the MTs will also be paid Dearness Allowance. They will also be entitled for other perquisites and benefits such as PF, Gratuity and other perks & allowances as per rules of the Company in vogue. The CTC would be around Rs. 6.5 lakhs p.a. In addition, Company provides benefits like Leave encashment, housing/HRA and free medical facility for self and dependents as per rules in vouge.
An amount of Rs. 5000/- per month will be deducted from the total emoluments during the period of training and probation, as retention amount, on returnable basis on confirmation of service in the Company after successful completion of training and probation period (two years). The retention amount will be forfeited, on leaving the service/termination of service before confirmation.
Being direct recruitment on initial basic, the Company will not bear any liability on account of Salary/ leave salary/ pension contribution etc., of pervious employment, if any.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Follow the Following Steps :
1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in from 28/09/2010 to 25/10/2010.
2. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
3. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- a) Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for atleast one year.
- b) Pay in Slip for Rs.500/- as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates. Rs.100/- as processing fee for SC/ST/ PH/Departmental candidates. The Pay-in-Slip is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- c) Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
- d) Candidates applying for both MT (Tech.) and MT (Admn.) should register separately with application /processing fee.
4. After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.