|How To Apply For BHEL Recruitment Project For ET…..Check for Details and Apply Online
|All Candidates may have a prior look at the complete application form and ensure that all the required details are available with them before filling up the online application form.
STEP 1: For General Candidates / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates
Note: SC/ST and Physically challenged candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Download the Triplicate SBI Challan copy (Click here). and fill the required details.
The challan has three parts:
- An Applicant’s copy
- BHEL copy
- Bank copy
After filling the details in the above challan, it has to be deposited with the fee of Rs. 500/- at any of the SBI branches all over the country.
It may be ensured that the Banker’s Seal / Signature of the signing authority are available on the challan.
On deposit of fee through challan, SBI will allot a unique Journal no. which is to be mentioned in the on-line application form.
STEP 2: (For all candidates)
All eligible candidates are required to fill in the ONLINE application form and submit the same.
- Before online submission, Gen/OBC candidates should have paid the fees and should have the Journal No. given by the Bank as the same would be required to be filled in application form.
- SC / ST, OBC, Physically Challenged, J&K Domiciled candidates and Ex-Servicemen should carefully fill up the respective columns, since these details will not be allowed to be changed later and they will have to send their valid category certificates along with acknowledgement slip.
STEP 3: (For all candidates)
After submitting the application ONLINE, a unique Acknowledgement Number will be allotted to the candidate and he/she will then be required to download two copies of the acknowledgement slip.
- One Copy of acknowledgement slip may be retained by the Candidate.
- Another copy of Acknowledgement Slip, duly signed by the applicant and with his/her recent photograph pasted on the slip along with
- BHEL Challan copy
- Category certificates, if applicable
may be sent to the following address:
Post Box No. 1
M/s Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Boiler Auxiliaries Plant
Ranipet – 632 406.
The candidate should necessarily super scribe the Envelope containing the above documents, position applied i.e. ‘Engineer Trainee’ and the discipline applied for e.g. ‘Mechanical’ .
- Last date of receipt of Acknowledgement Slip and documents – 27th September, 2010.
- Candidates residing in Far flung areas, last date – 4th October, 2010.
- BHEL is not responsible for any postal delays in receipt of applications.
- Far Flung areas: defined for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad.
- If documents are submitted by hand or ‘Through Courier Service’, the benefit of extended time will not be available regardless of the place of residence of applicant. While sending the Ack. Slip, such candidates should positively super-scribe on the envelope “Candidate from __________ (Name of the State) State”.
- Departmental Candidates (BHEL Employees) should send their application through their HR department.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they qualify upto the stage of interview.
- The candidates are advised to retain a copy of acknowledgement slip and challan copy for their future reference.