Applications are invited from South Idian Bank For the post of Clerk:
- Number of vacancies : 09
- Minimum Qualification : Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3 course securing at least 50% marks in Science Stream or 45 % marks in Arts/ Other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
- Age: Not more than 26 years as on 31.07.2010.
- Application fee : Rs.250/- for general category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST, to be paid along with application by means of Demand Draft (Crossed Account Payee) favoring SOUTH INDIAN BANK, payable at Mumbai.
- Probation : 6 months. Confirmation subject to satisfactory performance.
- Mode of selection : Written Test and Interview
Last date of receipt of application form : 12.09.2010
For Application Form :CLICK HERE