Anna University Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) will be held two times in a year one in January for Calendar Year (CY) Batch and the other in July for Academic Year (AY) Batch.
Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET CY 2010) will be conducted in31st January 2010. Those who pass DEET CY 2010 will be eligible for getting admission in Calendar Year 2010 Batch or Academic year 2010-11 Batch.
Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET AY 2010-11) will be conducted in July 2010. Those who pass DEET AY 2010-11 will be eligible for getting admission in Academic Year 2010-11 Batch or Calendar Year 2011 Batch.
Date of Entrance Test:
|Tentative Date of Written Entrance Test|
|Programme||CY 2010||AY 2010-11||Timings|
|MBA, MCA & MSc||31.01.2010||25.07.2010||10.00 am to 12.00 noon|
Separate Entrance Tests will be conducted for admission to MBA, MCA and M.Sc. programmes. The details for two DEETs are given in the table below :
|Application submission||Entrance Test Period||Admission||Conduct of Classes||Eligibility for admission to|
|Sep.2009-Dec. 2009||DEET CY 2010 : January 2010||Feb. 2010-Mar. 2010||CY batch : Apr. 2010-Jul. 2010||CY 2010 batch (or) AY 2010-2011 batch|
|Apr. 2010-Jun. 2010||DEET AY 2010-2011 : July 2010||Jul. 2010-Aug. 2010||AY batch : Sep. 2010-Dec. 2010||AY 2010-2011batch (or) CY 2011 batch|
MBA – (4 Semesters)
- General Management
- Technology Management
- Financial Services Management
- Retail Management
- Health Services Management
- Human Resources Management
MCA – (6 Semesters)
- Call Centre Management
- Health Care
- Trading and Equity Management
- Banking Technology
M.Sc. – (4 Semesters)
- Information Technology
1. Written Entrance Examinations shall be within Tamilnadu state only.
2. Outside Tamilnadu, the entrance test shall be in at selected centres (Subject to availabilitiy of minimum no. of candidates.
3. Candidates desiring to change their option from Written entrance test mode to Online test mode or vice versa have to pay an additional fee of Rs.500/- in the form of a demand draft.