Sainik School in Nalanda, All India Sainik School Entrance Exam
Sainik School Nalanda is newly opened school in Bihar. The admission procedure for Sainik School Nalanda :
Sainik School Nalanda Application Form 2013 :
- Sainik School Nalanda Application Form along with the following must be completed in all respects and submitted to The Principal, Sainik School Nalanda by post or by hand generally in the month of December.
- Similar copies of recent passport size photographs ( colour or black & white ) taken on or after 15th October are to be affixed one each on Application Form and Admit Cards ( Duplicate ).
- The photographs affixed on the Application Form and Admit Cards must be attested by the Head of the Institution (Principal / Headmaster of the School ) in which the boy is studying. In case of Private Study ( applicable only for class VI ), the same must be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Admit Cards with details be properly filled in. The candidates should append his signature at designated place.
- Attach a Certificate of Proof of Date of Birth obtained from a recognised School in which studying. In case of Private Study ( applicable only for class VI ), attach a photocopy of Birth Certificate obtained from the Registrar of Births & Deaths, Municipal Corporation / Nagar Panchayat duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- In case of Ex-service personnel, photocopy of Discharge Certificate containing Family Details and Date of Birth of Candidate is to be attached. Serving Defence Personnel are required to submit a Service Certificate from their Commanding Officer and Date of Birth Proof ( DO Part II Order Extract ) in respect of their child from Service Records.
- Application without Date of Birth Certificate is liable for rejection.
- Remit the following amount of Bank Draft as applicable drawn in favour of “The Principal, Sainik School Nalanda” payable at State Bank of India, Rajgir Branch ( Code No 3499 ) or Central Bank of India, Rajgir ( Not applicable for applications obtained / purchased by hand or by post from Sainik School Nalanda ) :
S.No Category Classes VI & IX 1. General & Defence 400 2. SC & ST 250
Sainik School Nalanda Scholarships :
Government of Bihar has provision of income based scholarships for Bihar domiciled students. Details of income and scholarship are :
|Parents Income ( per month )||Scholarship Amount ( Rs )|
|19,001/- to 23,400/-||26,250.00|
|27,001/- to 35,500/-||8,750.00|
|35,501/- and above||nil|
Addition to this Government of Bihar will give additional Rs 12,685/-as dietary supplement every year.
Ministry of Defence awards scholarship to the children of Service Personnel including Ex-servicemen studying in Sainik Schools. The Scholarship once awarded to pupil will continue to be awarded to him throughout his stay in the School provided :
- Candidates obtains a minimum of 55% in aggregate in the Annual Examination every year with not less than 45% in each subject.
Rank ( Serving or Ex-servicemen ) MoD Scholarship Other Ranks 32,000.00 Junior Commissioned Officers 16,000.00 Officers Nil
5. Addition to this Ministry of Defence, Govt of India monetary scholarship of approx Rs 15,000/- ( variable ) per year to all the students of Sainik Schools irrespective of parents / guardians income and domicile.
For Further Details, Please Contact :
Sainik School Nalanda,
Rajgir, Bihar – 803 116.
Website : http://sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
Phone No: 06112 255449, 255303 255031