Sainik School of Gujarat was started in the year 1961 at Jamnagar. Initially, it was established in the two blocks of Irwin hospital. To provide better facilities, the institution was shifted to its present location at Balachadi. Late Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri, the then Prime Minister of India, presented the school its colour on 07 Mar 1965.
Sprawling across a wide campus along the golden sands of the Gulf of Kutch, lies a patch of land, beautiful in its rare wealth of flora and fauna. Balachadi has a rich historic past.
Sainik School Balachadi Application Admission Procedure
- Sale of Application Forms : October to Decemberon all working days between 9.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M at Sainik School Balachadi.
- Sainik School Application Forms can also be downloaded from Balachadi School website www.ssbalachadi.org.
- For General / Defence Category – 400/- + 50/- ( Postage + Sundry Charges ).
- For SC / ST Category 250/- + 50/- ( Postage + Sundry Charges ).
- Last Date for submission of application form by December
Sainik School Balachadi Admission Fees :
- Approx 90,000/- per year 3000/- caution money which is refundable. Central & State Govt Scholarships maximum 47,000/- ) depending upon the academic performance of boy and Parents Annual Income.
Sainik School Balachadi
Jamnagar – 361 230,
Phone No : 02893 – 246226,
Fax : 02893246229,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ssbalachadi.org