Upcoming Exam
Home - Admission - Sainik School - Sainik School Entrance Exam – Imphal

Sainik School Entrance Exam – Imphal

All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for admission to Class VI and IX standards of Sainik School Imphal

Only boys aged between 10 and 11 years   for VI standard and boys aged between 13 and 14 years  and studying in VIII std in a recognized school are eligible for admission to IX standard.

Qualifying Marks in Entrance Exam:

The minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates as well as for children of Defence Personnel and Ex-Servicemen will be 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate. In case of SC/ST candidates, minimum qualifying academic standards are not required and they will be admitted on the basis of inter-se merit as evidenced at the entrance examination/interview within these categories.

In case a SC/ST candidate comes in the general merit on his own, he would be admitted over and above the reserved seats.

Sainik School Imphal Application Form:

Category General/Defence SC/ST
* By Post Rs.340 +Rs. 100 (Postal Charges) = Rs. 440/- Rs.240 + Rs. 100 (Postal Charges) = Rs. 340/-
* By Hand Rs.300 + Rs. 100 (Postal Charges) = Rs. 400/- Rs.200 + Rs. 100 (Postal Charges) = Rs. 300/-

* Draft/IPO to be made in favour of Principal, Sainik School Imphal payable at Imphal. Money Orders not acceptable.

Fees/ Charges – For General / Defence Personnel – Rs.300+ Rs.100 (Postal Charges) = Rs. 400/-. For SC/ST – Rs.200 + Rs. 100 (Postal Charges) = Rs. 300/-

Reservations

67% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Manipur state and remaining 33% will be shared by the candidates of other states.

Out of the total vacancies, 15% seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% for ST candidates, 25% seats are reserved for the wards of Defence Service Personnel including Ex-Servicemen.

Medium of Exam:

The medium of examination for both classes will be English or another recognised official language. While the question paper for class VI will be set in English as well as in all other recognised official languages, the question paper for class IX will be set in English only. No separate answer sheets are required for both class VI and IX as ample space for answers is provided in question paper itself.

For further details, please contact:

Sainik School Imphal (Manipur),
India,
PIN-795001.
Web: http://ssimphal.nic.in/

3 comments

  1. i want to know is there any reservation for central armed police force in sainik school? i am working in CAPFs under Ministry of Home Affairs and i want to admit my son who is reading in class iv in sainik school in next session. can my son get any chanch to fight for admission in reserved quota or not?
    your reply is eagerly waiting for further taking steps please.

Your Question

x

Check Also

Sainik School Entrance Exam – Sujanpur Tira

All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for admission to Class VI and IX standards of Sainik ...

%d bloggers like this: