Sainik School Entrance Exam
All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for admission to Class VI and IX standards of Sainik School Gopalganj for the academic year.
Sainik School Entrance Exam for Gopalganj will be held on 03 Jan 2010 (Sunday).
1. Class for Admission : VI & IX (Only for Boys)
2. Medium of examination: For Class VI – English/Hindi & For Class IX – English
3. Reservation of Seats: SC-15%, ST-7 ½ %, Defence – 25% of 67% of balance of seats after SC/ST reservations (only for Serving/Ex-serviceman)
4. Cost of Prospectus including:
- By Hand Rs 350/- (For Gen/Def) & Rs 225/- (For SC/ST)
- Registration Charges By Post Rs 400/- (For Gen/Def) & Rs 275/- (For SC/ST)
Note :- Prospectus and Application form can be obtained by hand/by post from the School from0900 hrs to 1300 hrs on all working days only by depositing/sending a Bank Draftof requisiteamount in favour of Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj payable at State Bank of India, Narainia Branch (Code No. 9212) including details of the candidate i.e candidate’sname, date ofbirth, father’s name, category and complete address.
The application form is non transferable.SC/ST candidates are required to send a certified photocopy of the caste certificate and Defcategory candidates are required to submit DO Part-II extract of their ward’s showing date of birth.
No correspondence will be entertained in respect of underage, overage candidates or late andincomplete applications. Application form received after due date & time will not be entertained.The school will not responsible for postal/courier delay.
Parents submitting the Application Formby Hand must submit the same at School Counter and not at the School Main/Rear Gate.Cash/Postal Order/Money Order will not be entertained for sale of prospectus and nocorrespondence in this regard will be made by this school.
Parents/Guardians may note that liberal scholarships are available for students studying in Sainik School Gopalganj by the State Govt and Central Govt subject to availability andrelease of funds from the concerned authorities.
For further details, please contact:
Sainik School Gopalganj
BIHAR – 841 436