Admission in Ghorakhal Sainik School
Sainik School in GhorakhalSainik School, Ghorakhal aims at preparing its students for the officers cadre in the Armed Forces and for various other responsible positions in all walks of life.Ghorakhal Sainik School History
Sainik School, Ghorakhal is a residential School providing public School education in Nainital Uttaranchal. It was established on 21 March 1966. The School was established in the Ghorakhal Estate of the Nawab of Rampur, near Bhowali in Nainital District.
Application Admission Procedure :
1. Sainik SChool Application has to be attached with a demand draft for Registration fee ( non-refundable ) as under :
2. General / Defence Category – 500/-, Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes Category – 350/-
3. The State Bank of India demand draft in favour of “The Principal, Sainik School Ghorakhal”, payable at State Bank of India Bhowali Branch ( Code No. 01352 ).Name of the candidate along with Father’s Name to be written on the reverse of demand draft.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Fees:
- Total Fee including boarding, lodging and other charges is approximately 90,000/- for the year 2013 – 14.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Scholarship
- Scholarships are granted by the Government of Uttarakhand for the students of Uttarakhand domicile, based on Parent’s Income & Merit. Boys who are admitted against the 25% quota reserved for children of Defence service personnel / ex-servicemen including those of Uttarakhand domicile are eligible for a limited number of scholarships.
Sainik School Ghorakhal,
PO : Ghorakhal,
Uttarakhand – 263 156.
Website : www.ssghorakhal.org