Admission Notification 2010-11
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following regular courses of this University tor the academic year 2010-11.
S.No. Name of the Course Eligibility / Duration
1. Ph.D. Full-time/Part-time in Physical Education, Yoga, Advanced Training & Coaching, Exercise Physiology & Nutrition, Sports Psychology & Sociology, Sports Bio-Mechanics & Kinesiology, Sports Management Master Degree / M, Phil in the subject concerned
2. M.Phil in Physical Education M.P.Ed/M.P.E/ 1 Year
3. M.Phil in Yoga, Advanced Training & Coaching, Exercise Physiology & Nutrition, Sports Psychology & Sociology, Sports Bio-Mechanics & Kinesiology, Sports Management Master Degree in subject concerned / 1Year
4. MBA in Sports Management (AiCTE Approved) Any Degree / 2 Years
5. M.Sc. Yoga Any Degree / 2 Years
6. M.Sc. Sports Coaching Any Degree with Diploma in Coaching / 2 Years
7. M.Sc. Exercise Physiology and Nutrition Any Degree / 2 Years
8. M.Sc. Sports Psychology and Sociology Any Degree / 2 Years
9. M.Sc. Sports Bio-Mechanics and Kinesiology Any Degree / 2 Years
10. P.G. Diploma in Fitness and Wellness Management, Adapted Physical Education, Applied Statistics in Physical Education, Yoga, Yoga for Fitness and Wellness Any Degree /1 Year
11. Diploma in Sports Coaching (Similar to NSNIS Programme) Any Degree with representation in Sports / Games in National / State / University / Inter Services Tournaments 1 Year
12. B.Sc. Exercise Physiology and Nutrition +2 Pass / 3 Years
Applications can be had from the The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, in person on payment of Rs.300/-or by post on payment of Rs.375/- and tor SC/ST candidates (Attested copy of the Community Certificate should be enclosed) on payment of Rs, 150/- in person or on payment of Rs.225/- by post by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, payable at Chennai.
The last date for receipt of application is 21.07.2010.
The students appeared tor examinations in April / May 2010 can also apply.
For further details contact: 044- 28252247