Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2010 for 495 Clerks, Apply Online
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2010
- Clerical: 650
Salary Pay Scale: Rs. 7200/- TO – Rs.24900-/-
Age Limit: 18-26 for Graduates and 18-21 for Under Graduates Candidates, Age relaxation as per govt. rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification required:
- For SC/ST/PC/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 12TH Std. pass with 55% marks in aggregate. OR a degree from UGC recognized University. Must have secured minimum 55% marks in mathematics at SSC/ 10TH STD. Should have Computer Literacy
- For OBC/ General Candidates: 12th std. Pass with 60 % marks in aggregate. OR a degree from UGC recognized University Must have secured minimum 60% marks in mathematics at SSC/ 10TH STD Should have Computer Literacy
Application fee: For OBC and General Candidates: 100 and Rs. 25 for ST/SC/PC/XS candidates.
- Online Application Registration will start on: 01/07/2010
- Last Date to apply online: 20/07/2010
- Last Date for receipt of application by post: 24/07/2010 and 31/07/2010 for far flung areas.
Total number of vacancies is 650 out of which 352 are general category post and 495 are reserved for the people of Maharastra.
Candidates will have to apply online between July1, 2010 and July 20. They may also send application by ordinary posts. The last date for application submission by post is July 24, 2010. The last date of sending applications from far flung areas on is July 31, 2010.
Candidates will be separately informed about the date of interview.
Clerical Recruitment Project – 2010
- Click here for online application
- Click here for Details
- Application Format
- Challan Format