Indian Bank Recruitment 2010: Indian bank news published to recruitment of clerks, as part of the recruitment project 2010-11. Interested candidates may apply online at Indian Bank website before the last date.
|Date of Commencement of Application||:||07/06/2010|
|Date of Closure||:||06/07/2010|
|Start Date for Fee deposit||:||07/06/2010|
|Last Date for Fee deposit||:||06/07/2010|
Indian Bank Recruitment Details
Total Vacancies: 685, Salary Pay Scale: 7200-19300, Age limit: 18 – 28 years as on 1.1.2010
Eligibility : Candidates who full-fill the following eligibility conditions may apply for clerk post in Indian bank
- Must be within the * Passed 12th/ equivalent with 50% marks OR Degree in any discipline from recog. university, as on 1.1.2010
- Should be able to read/write/speak English & official language of the state applied.
- Knowledge of computers is also essential for candidates.
- Opening date of Online Registration – 07/06/2010
- Last date to apply online – 06/07/2010
- Date of Written exam – 22.08.2010
Selection procedure: Written Examination Test & Interview. Shortlisted candidates from the objective, descriptive test will be called for Interview.
Application : Candidates will have to pay Rs.50(SC/ST) & Rs.300(all others) at any of the Indian bank branches between 7.06.2010 & 6.07.2010 & obtain the payment details. All these info have to be submitted through the online application at www.indianbank.in
» Link to Online Application – Recruitment of Clerks