Syndicate Bank, A Public Sector Government Bank has proposed for recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) for year 2010 by direct recruitment of Probationary Officers by calling for applications from the general public..
The exact date and other details will be published on Bank website after 05th of June 2010. For any other inquiry/ Help contact Here
|Opening date for Online Registration||08.06.2010|
|Last Date for Online Registration
(Including for candidates from far-flung areas )
|Date of Written Examination||29.08.2010|
The comprehensive advertisement in this regard will be published in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar dated June 05 –11, 2010 or subsequent issue. The advertisement will also be available in the Bank’s website www.syndicatebank.in.
Payment of fee is accepted at Syndicate Bank’s Branches between 08.06.2010 To 07.07.2010 only.
The candidates while submitting the application are required to remit a non-refundable application fee as follows:
(a) For SC/ST/Physically Handicapped – Rs.50/-
(b) For all others (including OBC) – Rs.300/-
How to Apply
- Candidates are advised to visit website www.syndicatebank.in, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SYNDICATE BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2010-11” and take a Printout of the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
- They are required to fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Thereafter, the candidates will come to Syndicate Bank Branch and pay the fee in cash by using the Fee payment Challan.
- 4. The Payment Voucher contains two parts. First part (Bankers part) will be retained by the Branch, second part (applicant’s copy) must be kept by candidate after duly sealed and signed. Candidate Must verify the Branch name, BIC No, Transaction ID/Scroll Number, date of deposit, amount of fees.
- 5. The candidates may be advised to retain the Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan carefully which has to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the written test/interview. They may also be advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan for future use.
- 1. Candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee at any of the branches of SYNDICATE BANK only, by means of a Payment Challan as per the format given in Bank website. No other mode of payment is accepted.
- Demand Drafts will not be accepted.
- The payment towards application fee shall be accepted by our Branches between 08.06.2010 To 07.07.2010. Application fee shall not be accepted prior to 08.06.2010 or on or after 08.07.2010.
- Application fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.