The Oldest Joint Stock Bank of the Country, Allahabad Bank was founded on April 24, 1865 by a group of Europeans at Allahabad. At that juncture Organized Industry, Trade and Banking started taking shape in India. Thus, the History of the Bank spread over three Centuries – Nineteenth, Twentieth and Twenty-First.
(a) Student eligibility:
- Student be an Indian National
- Secured admission to professional/ technical courses in India or Abroad through Entrance Test / Merit based Selection process.
(b) Courses Eligible:
Studies in India
- Graduation Courses- B.A, B.COM, B.Sc. etc.
- Post Graduation Courses: Masters Courses, Ph D, etc.
- Professional Courses: Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Computeretc.
- Computer Certificate Courses of reputed Institutes accredited to Department of Electronics or Institutes affiliated to University.
- Courses like- ICWA, CA, CFA etc.
- Courses conducted by IIM, IIT, IISc, XLRI, NIFT etc.
- Regular Degree/ Diploma courses like Aeronautical, pilot training, shipping etc., approved by Director General of Civil Aviation/ Shipping, if the course pursued abroad, the Institute should be recognised by the competent local aviation/ shipping authority.
- Courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities.
- Evening Courses of approved Institutes.
- Other Courses leading to diploma/degree etc conducted by the Colleges/ Universities approved by UGC/Govt/AICTE/AIBMS/ICMR etc.
- Graduation: For Job oriented professional/technical courses offered by reputed Universities.
- Post Graduation: MCA, MBA, MS etc.
- Courses conducted by CIMA London, CPA in USA etc.
- Regular Degree/ Diploma courses like Aeronautical, pilot training, shipping etc., the Institute should be recognised by the competent local aviation/ shipping authority.
|For IIT/ IIM/ ISB (loan upto 10.00 Lacs)
For Other Loan upto 4.00 Lacs
For loan above Rs.4.00 Lac
|@ Girl students rebate of 1.00%
@ Rebate of 1.00% if interest is serviced during moratorium
|Online Application form for Students of IITs/ IIMs and other leading Institutions|
|Downloadable Application form for students of other institutions|
|Group Life Insurance Plan (in tie-up with LICI)|