SSC CGL 2013, Combined Graduate Level Exam 2013 for recruitment of various posts with different Government department like Income Tax, Ministries, CAG, Election Commission etc through Staff Selection Commission.
The recruitment Notification for SSC CGL 2013 published. Candidates can check and apply online for various vacancies of SSC CGL 2013 from Here
This year onward there is change in Pattern and Syllabus of Exam of SSC CGL. Candidates needs to read the changes syllabus with pattern very carefully.What I suggest, give Two to Three hours for reading the syllabus and topics one by one ? This will help you in filtering the topics as per ease and preparation hours.
It is expected that there would be good number of vacancies this time due to release of some backlog seats.A good planning in preparation can make you successful.Follow some guidelines on HOW TO PREPARE FOR SSC CGL 2013 Exam ?
1. The SSC CGL exam is multi level exam where candidates needs to clear three level of exam i.e. Prelims , Mains and Interview. Revise the Syllabus and Updated pattern carefully. Give Two hours for reading these.
2. Tier I prelims of SSC CGL Subject patterns are :
There is negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer. Candidates need to solve the 200 question in Two hours. It means a very less time for so many question.This shows that candidates have to make himself fast in exam. This can’t be done in a day. Practice every day at home. This will give you a big confidence.
3. Don’t Try to depends on lot of books for preparation. Number of books for different publication will give you confusion than concept. Try to select few books subject wise and from good publication.
4. This year onward there is small change in pattern in exam. Candidates who qualified in Part II of exam has to undergo a One Hour test for short descriptive paper on subjects mentioned below :
- English Language and Comprehension
- Quantitative Abilities
- General Awareness
As discussed earlier SSC was forced to implement this stage just to screen out the dummy candidates who fake the exam for other candidates. There are chances that this test would be conducted through Online mode.
The level of descriptive paper will be simpler type based on syllabus of Tier I and Tier II
5. Preparation Tips for Various Subjects of SSC CGL are explained separately for each topics.
|General Awareness Tier I||Click Here|
|Maths and Quantitative Aptitude for Tier I and II||Click Here|
|Reasoning for Tier I||Click Here|
|English Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension for Tier I and II||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Job profiles of various posts||Click Here|
Check Out The CGL 2013 Cutoff For Previous Year
SSC CGL Tier I Cutoff
SSC CGL Tier II Cutoff
|Interview posts||Non-Interview posts||Interview posts||Non-Interview posts|