Nuclear power Corporation Limited, NPCIL has provided Online link to download admit card for the Post of Executive Traniee (ET – 2011).
NPCIL is taking Online test for it’s various post for Recruitment of Engineering Trainee – ET 2011 in Various phase at various Online center in India.
Download Admit Card of NPCIL : Here
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR ONLINE TEST for NPCIL
1. You are required to sign in the space provided in the admit card only in the presence of the invigilator.
2. No request for change in date/center/city of Online Test will be entertained.
3. Male candidates who have availed exemption for application fee payment, must posses a valid certificate for verification during the online test for the category applied.
4. You will not be permitted for the online test without the admit card. You must also bring any one of the following photo ID proof like College ID card/PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport in original for verification. Candidates will not be allowed without any original photo ID proof.
5. You are not permitted to use calculators, watch having calculator, slide rulers, cell phones, pagers or any other gadgets during the online test. Such gadgets will not be allowed in the room for Online test.
6. You are prohibited from bringing any book or portion thereof or any manuscript to online test. Communication with other candidates or with any person outside the online test room or copying from each other is strictly prohibited.
7. Your candidature is provisional and is subject to satisfying all the criteria prescribed for the post and verification of all your original certificates at the time of interview.
8.Any candidate reporting late will not be permitted to appear for the online test.
1. The Online Test will be of 120 minutes duration with 100 questions to be answered. The question paper will be in English language.
2. The Online Test will be on computer. Candidates should have basic knowledge in usage of keyboard and mouse.
3. No separate (printed) question booklet/answer sheet will be issued. Candidates will be issued with working sheet for any manual calculations/working if required. The working sheets must be returned on completion of test.
4. There is a demo/sample of the test to help candidates to familiarize themselves with the online test. Visit website https://i-register.in/npcilonlinereg/index.html where you have submitted your application online for more details.
5. In the online test candidates have the option to browse the question paper. There will be four options for each question. Candidate can select the right answer by clicking on the appropriate option using the mouse. Visit the above site for sample test.
6. Candidate will have the option to change/alter/erase the answer of any question. Once the test is completed answers cannot be altered. Please note: Correct answer will be awarded 3 marks. Every wrong answer will attract minus 1 mark.
7. Candidates can mark any question for reviewing later in the test. All questions for which the candidate has answered will be taken as the final answer at the end of the test, even though the question may have been marked for review.