Union Public Services Commission has declared the results of written part of IES or ES or Engineering Services Examination, 2010. Candidate can check their results according to roll number in below attached list.
This time total of 466 Candidates are called for Interview which is under the ratio of 1:5. Although UPSC has not declared the cut off for written results it was expected that cut off would be more than 300+ in Mechanical Engineering stream since there were many student who have scored 300 marks but could not make in to the successful candidate list.
Check Results of UPSC IES 2010 : IES Results 2010
IES Interview Schedule , DO or DON’T
On the basis of the result of the written part of the Engineering Services Examination, 2010 held by U.P.S.C. in June, 2010 the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/ Personality Test:—
2. The candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said certificates ready.
3. The Detailed Application Form alongwith Gazette Notification dated 30-01-2010 containing rules for Engineering Services Examination, 2010 and Summary Sheet is also available on the Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in. All the qualified candidates are required to download the DAF and Summary Sheet, fill up both and send them by Regd. Post/Speed Post to the Under Secretary (Engg.), Room No. 427, Ayog Sachivalaya Building, Union Public Service Commission, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 within seven days from the date of declaration of result.
4. Interview of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test are tentatively scheduled to be held from February 14, 2011 onwards. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview Letter. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in by second week of February, 2011.
5. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
6. The marks-sheets of candidates, who have not qualified, will be available on the Commission’s Website within one month from the date of publication of the result and would be available for a period of 60 days.
7. The candidates can access the marks-sheets after keying in their Roll Numbers and date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope. Candidates desirous of obtaining printed/hard copies of the marks sheets should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Commission’s Website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
8. Candidates are advised to intimate change in their addresses, if any, to the U.P.S.C. immediately to facilitate dispatch of Interview letters to them promptly.